feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Second verse.....

Labels:


.....same as the first.

If you send me an email asking for a "Black Berry", I am of the opinion that you don't have the smarts to use a BlackBerry. Or perhaps, you need this phone.

Seriously, how the hell can someone who can't even clean out their own multi-gigabyte email box with hundreds of unread messages possibly think a BlackBerry is a good idea? Yeah, you can't even find your Outlook icon because of the 75 icons on your desktop, but you're ready to have email on your hip? Give me a freaking break!

I mean come on, I can see a CEO and even a few other execs having BlackBerry phones, but what makes the average end user (15 layers deep in the OrgChart with no direct reports) think a BlackBerry (which comes with a manual they won't read and can't understand) will actually help?

I say F'it. Let's get everyone a Black Berry, a Lap Top, a Wire Less Data Card, and Eight Oh Two Dot Evelyn Bee at home. Let’s throw in a color laser printer, two external USB hard drives, and a rocket launcher just to be safe.

Then I can spend all of my time helping end users learn to use these new toys to surf the internet and trade jokes via email from anywhere they might get the urge.

Meanwhile the servers rot.



2 comments:
gravatar
Grumpy Tech Guy said...
April 7, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

Welcome to my world, pal.

http://grumpytechsupport.blogspot.com

gravatar
anotherkindofdrew said...
May 6, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

Are you saying it isn't important to Facebook and pretend I have some huge corporate network on LinkedIn that I MUST be in touch with at all times? Geez. How grumpy can you get? hahahahha

Post a Comment