feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

AOL is so very very fragile

Last week I made some changes to the IP address plan. After the changes, I had half a dozen users down inside my newly expanded server scope. Rather than endure the headache of asking the users to do anything to help me, even reboot, I went to the six desks to release & renew.

After explaining my need to use their PC for 30 seconds, I suffered these questions during my rounds:

"Do we have to do this right now? I don't have the time for this."
"Will this erase my .PDF's?"
"Should I shut down my PC first?"
"Will this fix my weird mouse?"

Today I get a voicemail:

"Since you changed my IP address my AOL webmail stopped working. I need this fixed as soon as possible."

I ever knew AOL was so fragile.



0 comments:

Post a Comment